Cookies are small files that websites store on our devices that we use the Internet (computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones). They perform many functions, m.in. thanks to them, services remember individual preferences of users (such as the language of the site, its color, layout, distribution of content).
Cookies are needed for the proper functioning of websites, e.g. those requiring authorization – m.in. when logging into a postal account or online store (in addition, they help store goods thrown in the shopping cart in online stores).
They also allow you to personalize the websites for the content displayed and the matching of advertisements. They also allow you to create anonymous statistics about website visits, but they can be used to track our online activity.
How do I change my cookie settings in different browsers?
• Mozilla Firefox – click here
• Microsoft Internet Explorer – click here
• Google Chrome – click here
• Opera – click here
• Apple Safari – click here
• on mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices – we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy options on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device.